Refer & Earn a $400 eGift Card*
Do you know a business that may benefit from Best Practice Biz's services? Introduce them to us today and bag yourself a $400 eGift Card*!
Who can you refer? Perhaps suppliers you use, clients you work for, family and friends’ businesses or another business you know that may benefit from the business improvement services of Best Practice Biz.
We’re offering a reward of a $400 AUD eGift card, per referral, that uses our services!
Send us your referral below
How to Refer
Best Practice Biz Pty Ltd (the “Company”) and
Referral Partner (the “Referral Partner”)
Whereas the ‘Company” is a provider of a range of business improvement services related or not related to certification of management systems.
Whereas the “Referral Partner” is a current, financial certified client of the “Company”. And is independent of the “Company”.
1. Where the “Referral partner” provides referral contacts from other organisations to the “Company” and these organisations subsequently become clients of the “Company” that the “Referral partner” shall be eligible for a referral fee.
2. This referral fee is subject to the following conditions:
- The referral is received via the Referral Program Link provided to the Referral Partner.
- The referral contact accepts and pays for a proposal for services from Best Practice Biz.
- The “Company” may choose not to provide a service to a potential referred client.
- There is only one referral fee payable per referred organisation.
- The referred organisation has never been a client of Best Practice Biz before.
- The referral contact organisation is not in any way owned or controlled by the “Referral Partner”.
- The value of the referral received must equal to, or higher than $5,000 AUD ex GST.
3. This referral fee is related to the services of:
- Best Practice Certification
- Best Practice Recruitment
4. Where the above conditions are met then the Referral Fee will be equivalent to $400 AUD.
5. The referral fee is payable to the “Referral Partner” within 30 days of the “Company” being paid by the referred client. Payment will be provided as a rebate against further service for the Referral Partner.
6. This agreement may be terminated by either party with 14 days’ notice in writing.
7. This agreement is subject to the jurisdiction of the state of NSW, Australia.
No Spam. Referral Partners are required to comply with current “SPAM” control protocols and laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner, and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Best Practice Biz’s Bestie Program.
Right to Close Accounts. Best Practice Biz reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referral Partner and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if either of these parties attempts to use the Best Practice Biz Bestie Program in a breach of any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Best Practice Biz reserves the right to cancel this program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without penalty.
The payment of the Referral Fee remains ultimately at the discretion of Best Practice Biz.